Saturday 20 March 2010

gypsy clan known as Los Franceses was shot to death in Aguilas, Murcia, by members of the feared Los Pertolos clan, based in Albox.


officers from Murcia, Almeria, Sevilla and Ciudad Real have arrested three men suspected of attempted manslaughter in Albox, as part of an operation codenamed Peque. The investigation began in August 2008 when a man belonging to a gypsy clan known as Los Franceses was shot to death in Aguilas, Murcia, by members of the feared Los Pertolos clan, based in Albox.

1 comment:

alan talbot said...

I was a victim of this gang see http://www.ideal.es/almeria/20080720/almeria/condenada-pareja-clan-pertolos-20080720.html
not only was I a victim to the gang but also a victim of the Guardia Civil and the whole Spanish legal system.
When I went to the casa quartel to denounce the delinquents the advice i was given was"collect your family together and return to the UK" When I insisted on per suing the case I received a telephone call to meet with a judge in the Huercal-overa court room and when I arrived the following day from Cadiz (where I was in hiding from Los Pertolos)no one in the reception area knew anything about me.
I was then forced to hire an English speaking lawyer (at my own expense (2,000€) who did move things forward, but at no time on my wasted journeys to Huercal-Overa was I provided with either a solicitor (had I have been a defendant I would have been give both a solicitor and an interpreter).
English being the most widely spoken language in the world an interpreter could not be found for me but I did witness on several occasions Lithuanian translators.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails